Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's that time of year!

All of the craft fairs and festivals, along with farmers markets are starting up again now that you don't die from the heat just stepping outside your door! : ) I don't know about you, but this 60* weather is spoiling me! I don't want to go back to 90* days...

It's time to start gearing up for all the upcoming events. I'm hoping to make it to a lot of events this year. I'm not sure how that's going to work with me going to school full time and working an average of 30 hrs a week. We'll see!

My 1st event for this season, is going to be New Port Richey's PumpkinFEST on October 23rd from 10am - 2pm. For those of you who come out, mention this blog for a 20% discount!!!

I'll be bringing my jellies/jams, soups, and baked goodies. Bring your appetites and some money so you can bring the goodies home! : )  Not only are they good to have, but they make great gifts and hostess presents! Just think, if you are going to a dinner or potluck, you can bring a crockpot of my soup heated up for the event, and bring an unopened jar for the hostess as a thank you!

Another group of items that I will be debuting at PumpkinFEST are my handmade fondant toppings. At PumpkinFEST, I will be bringing mostly Halloween themed items with a few general occasion. These can be used as a grouping on a cake or individually on cupcakes. Wonderful items to make your homemade cake WOW your guests! Plus, the fondant recipe I use, it not the "yucky" or "typical" fondant recipe. My recipe is actually YUMMY! Ask me for a sample at the event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment